Saturday, May 27, 2006

Whole Body Purge

So, I figured since I am getting into supplamentation and keeping an eye on what I eat, even if it is fattening and sugary, I decided to do a full body purge this weekend; I have 4 days off. Ideally it takes 12 days, but I don't want to put myself in a situation where I won't be able to get to a bathroom in a short order of time; I don't really like walking away from my job to go use the porcelain fixture without someone doing my job while I am in the porcelain fixture room. The things those of us who work on an assembly line have to endure, sometimes its having to hold it until you can get someone to do the job you are on so you an run to the urinal or for the ladies, the pot. So, today is my first day on this whole body purge stuff; Dr. Ingrams Whole Body Purge, a little bit oily, not sure if it is the nastiest tasting stuff I've ever had, but it ranks up there pretty high on the list. I have a friend and Brother, Phelps, I'm talking about u, who imparts his opinion of a particular brand of imported licorice that my sister, brother, and I grew up on, as the vilest tasting stuff he has ever had, well, I would venture to say, Mark, you have not tried a full body purge with this stuff. Wow, this paragraph looks pretty long, time for a break.

The directions for this stuff says to take an once in the morning in juice, well, I would rather drink the juice separate, preferably after taking this stuff. Anyway, I am looking forward to see what I feel like Tuesday, I think tue. will be my last day on this trial, since I will be returning to work on Wed. morning.

This week was not too eventful, I mowed my front yard on Tuesday and the back yard on Wed. I was too lazy to do it all on the same day but wanted to get the front done so it looked presentable for the public, no one but my neighbors can see my back yard, and I figured they could look at my weeklong tall grass for one more day. I also went to the Healthfood store this week, I was looking, naturally, for something they don't carry; man that just erks me, it has happened more times than I have counted that I have been to several health food stores, only to find I have wasted my time. Well, yesterday I called all the ones locally, only to find out I saved myself some gas, time and money, mostly money, by just calling, none of them carry what I am looking for. So I have to get online and order everything I want from their website's which means now, I have to hurry up and wait.

I was surprised, however, how quick priority mail is. I ordered something from Californie, and I found it in the mail box 2 days later.

Well, now that I've gotten all that off my chest, I feel better, thanks for reading,

Tim

1 comment:

Mark Phelps said...

Ewww! What? Yuck! It's worse than the garlic-curry-dirt-fish candy? [cough...sputter]

And you're putting this stuff in your mouth? On PURPOSE?