Friday, November 23, 2007

thanksgiving day

This is what our Thanksgiving day table looked like, I couldn't get the whole table into the picture. The Turkey was not on the table, it was over on the counter. We had two tables set up to eat at.














Here the guys are after the feast. They discussed a number of topics, most notably was the civil war and it's generals and commanders. I was not in the picture, since I took it.



All in all, it was a great day! And I did not stuff myself, I can't speak for any of the others. Except for Paul, he ate a couple of bowls of ice cream, I didn't get a picture of that, or how his stomach was sticking out a little afterward; he will run it off on his treadmill anyway, so he's not worried about it. Well, that is all I have for now.

No comments: