Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nine Week Vacation

O.K., I know it's been a pretty long time since my last post. In that amount of time, I was supposed to go back to the Paint Shop, well, I did, for 1 day, then was informed I would return the next week to Trim. The reason I was going back to Paint was because the company was going to bring tag relief back, well, they canceled it, indefinitely. So, I am stuck in the trim shop. The job that I am doing is the same one I originally started on, with a few changes and an addition, so I am not complaining too much; although, I'd rather be in Paint.

Concerning the Title of this post. We really only have a 2 week vacation, but, because of 30% fewer sales of the big suv's, we have a 7 week layoff period, time to get lots of work done at home. Well, that is all I have this time.

Tim

No comments: